Your link could be here, click here to find out how....
- Arts and Entertainment
- Business and Economy
- Escriba - Offers service to receive messages electronically, then print and mail them within the island. Includes details of services and rates. [English/Spanish]
- Habanos S.A. - Cigar producer describes organizational structure, processing, brands, and annual tobacco festival. [English/Spanish]
- Cuba's Small Businesses: Taking a Wild Ride - World Bank Group article including field research statistics and information on the regulatory environment. (May 1, 1997)
- Cuba Plus - Spanish language courses in Havana. Describes accommodations, travel requirements, and activities available.
- Latin American School of Medical Sciences - Photo essay featuring free medical school training in Cuba for poor Latin American students. Also offers scholarships for underpriviledged students from the USA.
- Maps and Views
- News and Media
- Recreation and Sports
- Cuba Climbing - Route descriptions and topos for climbing sites in Vinales, Pinar del Rio, with general country and travel information.
- Cuba Hotspots - Birding checklist, trip reports, and links to prime birding spots.
- Surfing in Cuba - Information on all the breaks, type of waves, and surfing conditions in Havana and Santa Maria del Mar.
- Cuban Best - Cuban cigar retailer featuring on line shopping a news letter as well as a line of accessories.
- Havana House - Found in Royal Windsor England. Cuban cigars delivered anywhere in the World.
- Society and Culture
- Adventure Divas : Cuba - PBS documentary featuring interviews with female artists, priests, and filmakers.
- Indians in Cuba - A full-text article by JosÃ© Barreiro, reprinted from Cultural Survival Quarterly, provides description and analysis of contemporary Cuban Amerindian descendants.
- Aerocaribbean - Regular and charter passenger and cargo flights from Havana to Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic, as well as Holguin and Santiago. They provide fares, a description of their fleet, and online reservations. [English/Spanish]
- Cuba Car Rental - Offers a selection of vehicles for rent, includes seasonal rental rates, photos and contact information.
- The Tramways of Cuba - A hobbyist's history, with photos, of passenger rail in urban areas throughout the country.
- Travel and Tourism
- BBC Weather Centre - Country Guides: Cuba - Provides climate and weather information, facts and statistics about the country, along with five-day forecasts for major cities.
- NOAA NWS - Cuba Weather - US government site provides hour-by-hour weather conditions for the past 24 hours for major cities and locations in the country.
- Weather Underground - Cuba - Displays current conditions for all major cities on one page, with five-day forecast and more detailed information for each available.
Note: United States residents are not allowed to travel or do business with Cuba or its residents.